CRS / TAPS initial configuration , java errors need help.

Unanswered Question
Apr 28th, 2007

CM 5.1

When navigating to Applications > Application Management. I get a * ConfigException occured error message. When I click on the link to add a new application, I choose Cisco Script Application and create a new application script and with the script TAPS.aef, I get an error message stating, READ_ERROR java.lang.EllegalStateException: Wait until DBAccessor initialized. I cannot get past that error message. I have all a CTI route point created for TAPS and a user associated to the route point. I think that if I can get past this error message, I might be on the right track. Could someone help me out and get me back on right track to getting this installed, configured, and working properly.

Thanks ahead of time....

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
b_ferguson Tue, 05/01/2007 - 05:01

Re-installation of software seemed to do the trick. Having some trouble adding JTAPI Call Control Group now.

b_ferguson Wed, 05/02/2007 - 02:54

Still having trouble adding JTAPI call control group. Screen displays to wait while it adds and keeps refreshing but eventually just displays page cannot be displayed. When I log back in to CRS nothing is added under call control group. Still need help!!

This Discussion