I have attached the sample configuration of the CME router which has an E1 PRI line with DID configured.
My problem is, all incoming calls from PSTN can directly ring the extensions of the IP Phones but when a call is initiated form any IP Phone to PSTN, the pilot number is displayed and not the actual number configured on the IP Phone.
For example, I have a block of 200 numbers from the service provider starting from 3173100 - 3173200 on a 30 channel ISDN PRI circuit. The pilot number is 3173100.
Now when a PSTN user dials a number 3173111, my IP Phone configured with extension number 111 will directly ring. Great !!! but when the same IP Phone user dials any PSTN number, the outgoing number displayed is the pilot number i.e 3173100 and not 3173111.
Now I checked with the service provider and he says the configuration on his end is OK.
When I do a one line change in the configuration i.e change the dial-pattern command from dial-pattern 1 3173... extension-length 3 to dial-pattern 1 3173100 extension-length 3 , the outgoing calls display the pilot number.I done "debug isdn q931 " at this time , it showing in the debug result calling number as what i am expecting (3173111).But when i am recieving the same call in my mobile its showing pilot number(3173100).I tried translation pattern also. But no hope.
Can somebody direct me for the solution.
The debug isdn q931 is showing the calling number that is being sent across the D channel to the carrier. You need to pursue this with your service provider, you have proved the problem is on their side.
Please rate helpful posts.