about CCIE lab exam

Unanswered Question
Apr 30th, 2007

if i pay for the ccie lab examination, can i drop /change/cancellation the due data

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Pari Thiagasundaram Mon, 04/30/2007 - 08:28

Lab Exam: Rescheduling, Canceling and Postponing

Prior to Due Date. Cancellations or changes to the exam date, location, or track must be made prior to the payment due date--28 days before the scheduled lab date. Cancellations or changes are made online by logging in and editing your Certification Status. You may book an exam for a date less than 28 days away, if you complete payment on the day you book the exam.

If you need to cancel an exam before the due date, and paid via a wire transfer that has already cleared, you are eligible for a full refund by contacting CCIE customer support through the Certifications Online Support tool.

After Due Date. Changes and cancellations are not permitted after the payment due date--28 days prior to the scheduled lab date--and no refunds will be issued. If you are not able to attend your scheduled lab date, contact CCIE customer support through the Certifications Online Support tool. to let them know the lab seat will not be used. You will still forfeit your payment, but you will be allowed to book another exam date immediately. If you do not contact support, you will be marked as a "no show" for the exam and be barred from booking another exam for 30 days.

Candidates Requiring Visas. If you require a visa to attend your lab exam, it is strongly recommended you apply 10-12 weeks before your lab date. Candidates who fail to obtain required visas will still be bound by these cancellation policies and must cancel their lab exam before the payment due date to be eligible for a refund.

More info:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/policies/index.html

Actions

This Discussion