cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop Hanging/Incorrect Call States

buffalofilter
Level 1
Level 1

I've got 4 agent desktops and 1 supervisor desktop (IPCC Express). Been functioning fine since install several weeks ago. No changes made to the phone system over the weekend but suddenly the software is freezing and reporting incorrect call states on the user's desktops. QOS and all other phone system functions responding normally. Rebooting workstations did not help. Other apps on workstations respond fine. Cisco servers are fine. No event log errors. Is there a service that I can stop and restart just for the call center software that will not take down the rest of my phone system?

2 Replies 2

aleng1314
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem. agent software either lockup during startup or the agent keep get log off line. same here i have made any change change to the system for the last 3 to 4 week.

TAC and a very nice engineer found what seems to be the solution. Somehow the call center services were causing high utilization on the server so we scheduled a reboot for early this morning. However come to find out the server started rebooting multiple times by itself over the night. There was an issue with the Microsoft operating system trying to bind to the incorrect NIC card. Once that was fixed everything seems stable although we are still monitoring the situation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: