add skills to user for hunt group or call Q

Unanswered Question
May 1st, 2007
User Badges:

I just took over our phone system and don't know where to look for most stuff. This should be some easy points for someone. I am running callmanger 4.2 and Cisco Unity Connection version: 1.2(1)

I have a Call Q with extension 8951, i need to add 2 users to it. I do not know where to go for it in Callmanager or Unity. I thought i just goto the persons extension then add skills to the person having to do with the call q. Or do i do it the other way around and add the person to the Q?

Any help would be great.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
kking@buchanan.com Tue, 05/08/2007 - 08:07
User Badges:

you are combining two separate topics here. Why don't you just tell us what you are trying to do. Skills associated with ContactServiceQueues are a IPCC topic not call manager or unity connections. However, you do have the ability to create hunt lists and pilots in CM 4.2 that you can log in and out of, just not skils based.

Here is a link to a doc describing that feature.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008055c51c.html

Justin Brenton Fri, 08/03/2007 - 06:55
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Yep you will need to create hunt lists with CallManager, IPCC can only use skills.

Actions

This Discussion