CCM: Users can see who's on call of Shared Lines.

Answered Question

I just migrated users off of CM 4.0(1)sr2 onto a CCM server running 4.1(3). When the users were on the old server, they stated they had the capability of depressing their line buttons (of shared lines) when someone was on that line and they could see who that shared line user was talking to. They do not have that capability on the new server. I've gone through all the service parameters (especially the privacy/bridge parameters) and the phone/DN settings on the new server verses the old server and do not see any difference. Is anyone familiar with this feature? Or is is something embedded in the CCM version? Thanks! Mike.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by drolemc about 9 years 8 months ago

In the CallManager Administration go to Services> Service Parameters, select CallManager and search for Privacy Setting*. By default it is set to "True." Please change that to "False" and try it again

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
drolemc Mon, 05/07/2007 - 07:07

In the CallManager Administration go to Services> Service Parameters, select CallManager and search for Privacy Setting*. By default it is set to "True." Please change that to "False" and try it again

Actions

This Discussion