cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How Many Meet-Me Session

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi we are running CCM 4.0 in a UM enviroment. We have a Meet-Me number set up and it will accomdate 20 users. My question is how many meet me numbers can you set up within a company with 4.0 Also where is the setting that allows you to extend the number of callers on a meet me call?

Thanks - James

4 Replies 4

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

James,

I dont think there is a limitation on number of meetme patterns you can set. Regarding the number of callers per meetme call can be set using the following Service parameter. (Callmanager service)

Maximum MeetMe Conference Unicast: This parameter specifies the maximum number of participants that are allowed in a single Unicast Meet-Me conference. The value of this field depends on the capabilities of the software/hardware conference bridge; for example, a software conference bridge conferences up to 128 participants. When a conference is created, the system automatically reserves a minimum of three streams, so specifying a value less than three allows a maximum of three participants.

This is a required field.

Default: 4

Minimum: 1

Maximum: 128

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thank you Sankar

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi James,

There is no restriction on the number of MeetMe Number Patterns as far as I know. But of course you would need the appropriate Bridge resources as well asan increased number of PRI's etc.

To increase the Maximum number of MeetMe participants;

Go to:

Service Parameters Configuration >Clusterwide Parameters (Service)>Maximum MeetMe Conference

Here is some additional info;

Conference Bridge Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf8a.html

Adding a Meet-Me Number/Pattern

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf96.html#76011

Hope this helps!

Rob

**Edit: Sankar, you must slow down for me to keep up :) Remember my lack of typing skills!

Thanks Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: