Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with multidirectory.asp problem

alan_joseph
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've recently installed multidirectory.asp and am attempting to point to 2 clusters running DC Directory.

I created a new service and from an IPC subscribed to the service, I get the

1) All Directory Sear

2) Cluster-1 Directory

3) Cluster-3 Directory

When I select either of the directories, I am taken to the Search criteria page, then when I press submit (either specific or blank) Requesting flashes at the bottom of the screen, then the search page is returned again.

Any ideas? I'm running CCM 4.2(3)

Thanks,

Joe

2 Replies 2

alan_joseph
Level 1
Level 1

I've also tried this on a CCM 4.1(3) Cluster with a 7960 with the same results ~ Could it be a problem with the LdapUserId & LDAP Password?

I'm using the multidirectory.asp right out of the box as it comes with the 4.1.1 SDK, and the only thing I changed was the LdapServer (tried IP Address & Hostname) ... These are development servers, so I'm still using the default DC Directory login & Password of "directory manager" and "cisco"

I've tried using a separate user under cisco.co users thought that doesn't want to work either ...

We've found different models of phones parse the javascript code differently:

With our setup ccm4.1(3) & 4.? SDK, 7940/7960s work fine with multidirectory whereas 7912s fail as their asp/xml handling isn't as full as the 7940/7960s (so we slightly amended the script so its only run on 7940/7960 whereas anything else uses the standard xmldirectory.asp on the ccm; nb we even had issues with the 7912s understanding that redirect code which was fixed by upgrading their firmware.)

7941Gs also don't work as they handle the code differently (argh!) Trying to work around that now.

For diagnosis worth looking at the IIS webserver logs where the SDK was installed.

Only thing we changed in multidirectory was , & .

Seb

(ps anyone know I how I change my forum display name?!)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: