Customer has the following Unity 4.0(4) with Domino server 6.x/DUCS 1.2.2 installed. Now they want to upgrade to Domino server with a fresh installation on Windows 2003 with Domino 7.0.
In order to meet the version upgrade requirement, in general the unity version needs to upgrade to 4.0(5)ES45. But I am not sure if the following upgrade procedure is correct:
For a fresh install the procedure will be:
0) Back out Strategy need to be defined
1) Get new Domino Server Operational & Upgrade Unity to 4.0(5)ES45
2) Get DUCS operational on Domino Server
The notes client on Unity Server upgrade to 6.5.x;
DUCS on Client PCs needs to be updated too 1.2.3 , Notes client can be 7.X
3) Change Domino info for Unity as per
4) Re-run the message store wizzard?
I am not sure if the above steps are correct or missed.