cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR No Data

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I Have callmanager 5.1 and I am trying to view CDR data from the CAR tool. EAch time I try and run a report it says there is not data (there should over 1000 CDR records) I have been through all the docs to check all the settings and restarted all services. Does anybody know any other checks or is there a way to check the in the CDR database directly i.e through an SQL query?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

andym1iptech
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure about 5.1 but on 4.x the following shows the CDR, I imagine this shouldn't be too different on 5.x

Click on Start - Programs - microsoft SQL Server - Enterprise manager.

Then click through the following path, Microsoft SQL Servers - SQL Server Group - Publisher IP Address - Databases - CDR - Tables.

Right Click on "Call Detail Record" - Open Table - Return all rows, this should show all the calls.

If, when you click on "Open Table" you go to "Query" you can then run an SQL Query on the CDR.

As I said this is on 4.x, I have not seen 5.x at all but HTH

hi

yeah that process works ok for 4 but version 5 does not use MSSQL or windows

Are CDREnabled and CallDiagnosticsEnabled service parameters enabled on all CM servers?

Are Cisco CAR Scheduler, and Cisco CAR Web Service services running? Have you tried resetting them?

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: