cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to user IPCC Express Premium with another call center system?

WouterLammers
Level 1
Level 1

Is is possible to use IPCC Express Premium in combination with another call center application? The call centers would have to notify each other of agent state changes. Is it possible to change the state of an agent to Talk from outside IPCC Express? Does IPCC Express have programming interfaces like IPCC Enterprise I can use for this purpose? Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

soochy148
Level 1
Level 1

Me also have Similar QUestion.

can IPCC Express Premiun integrate or work with IVR Genesis or any 3rd party IVR ?

hope somone help me in this..

No, you can however integrate with IPCC Enterprise and use the IPCCX as a child site.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/icmentpr/icm70doc/coreicm7/plngup7/ipcc70gw.pdf

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

Thanks for your reply,

but the problem is i dont have the budget to buy the enterprise ..is the IPCC gateway same cost as i purchase the IPCC enterprise as am using the ICM or it can be the same purchasing of the IPCC Primium plus additonal fees ? do you have any idea ?!!

thankss

You need ICM Enterprise. Then you need the Gtaeway PG for every child. It's an expensive proposition. You'll have to look elsewhere.

Regards,

Geoff

based on developments that have been made on the solutions, are the comments in this post still valid?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: