cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mark Answered Call as

Benoy Mandal
Level 1
Level 1

I am using IPCC Premium Version 4.0,one of the customer requirement is to mark a call when answered as say for Eg. "Inquiry" , "Sale" etc.The list of all this tags needs to popped up when the call finishes and agent can select the relevant type of call.

I am not sure it this can be incorporated as agent desktop or via script.

Or is it possible at all once the call is released.

Thanks in advance.

Benoy

10 Replies 10

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

Does it have to be when the call is released or can it be done during the call?

--
-Mark Turpin

Can be considered during the call, but the option needs to pop up in front of agent.

This doesn't suffice our requirements.

Uhm...k,

Reading your post and comments I concluded you where looking for a way to enter some kind of tag to a call via popup, where it did not matter if it was during or after the call.

With enterprise data, as shown in the example, you can have the agent put this tag in while handling the call.

Sorry I misunderstood...

Leo

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

have you found a solution for this issue?

I'm looking for the same thing.

Regards

Peter

not yet

Hi

I did it in Desktop Administrator. I created some Call Variables within the Enterprise Data and allow the Agent to edit this data. So the agent can see these fields in CAD and can enter something in these fields. The drawback of this is, that the data only can be edited during the call. I don't know if this matches your needs.

Regards

Peter

Can you please send me what you did?

Thanks for your help.

Benoy

No problem.

Start the Cisco Administrator Desktop and go to Enterprise Data Configuration/Enbterprise Data. There you can edit/add call- variables in the Field List. Then edit or add the/a profile you see in the Layout List and choose the variables you like to see in the Cisco Agent Desktop. Go to Desktop Configuration/Work Flow Groups/Agents/"the group you specified"/Enterprise Data and check the "Allow agent to edit Enterprise Data" field on the Data tab. When a call comes now to the agent, he is able to enter a code in the CAD. Within the reporting tool you can query these variables.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: