CCM 4.3(1) problems (EM & BAT)

Unanswered Question
May 3rd, 2007

installed Callmanager 4.3(1) on and IBM 7825. Problems encountered are with extension mobility. can't enable the check mark on the device, give script error. modified in SQL and allowed login with device profile, but could not logout or force logout.

second, when creating BAT template for phones, get an error message "error no."

(that is it) when inserting or updating template. If I create with only mantitory items it inserts and updates, but when check EM it (always)errors out. or if I pick a common profile will sometimes error out too. This is probably related to other issue ? I also found that when it errors, sometimes can't get out of error situation without changing name of template.

any ideas - thanks in advance

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Loading. Fri, 05/04/2007 - 10:16

It will accept extension mobility on the device if you chose a device profile instead of current device. Tried to set to current device after change and still get error.

Please help - thx

have attached the error message

excuse the typo's

should read check mark and device in doc.

uldericonucci Mon, 10/01/2007 - 01:52

I'm getting the same error message "error no." using BAT 5.3(0.1) and 7941 templates. My Callmanager version is 4.3(1)SR1A, with OS 2003.1.2

myquick6 Tue, 10/23/2007 - 07:22

The issue is with Callmanager 4.3. The only fix I have found was to uninstall the latest SR and put ES11 on the box. That was the fix from TAC. Also before putting ES11 on make sure you have a backup of all the .exe for your plugins because it reverts back to older .exe's from CM 4.1. Then when you try and run ART/CDR it will fail.

ian.mcguinness Thu, 12/20/2007 - 04:10

Hi David,

I have encountered the same issue with 4.1.3 ES90 did you get a fix for yours

Hi Ian,

Not yet. I have however downloaded SR6 for 4.1.3, that I plan to install sometime early in the new year. I don't want to play too much around with the phone system this close to year end.

However there is a painfull workaround. Use a phone import with all details. That's what I did for my site with 7941 phones and this bug.

ian.mcguinness Thu, 12/20/2007 - 06:31

I have raised a TAC case because our customer wants to stick with the ES90 so all his sites are running the same code, we dont have a problem on the other sites. I will let you know the outcome.

Thanks for the quick reply

clarkjason Thu, 12/20/2007 - 07:51

I was having problem like this with BAT and simply navigated to the page differently. Instead of using the ccmadmin page to get there, I set up a shortcut in my favorites to point directly at the BAT page. I was running into an issue with CCM not passing the correct credentials to the BAT login, see if that helps..

This Discussion