Views
Helpful
Replies

ssl vpn license

raj_bjs77
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I have asa5510 with security plus license.

asa 7.2 version.

It shows only 2 webvpn license.

Can you tell me how to increase this. we have purchased for the ssl vpn license.

thanks

raj

3 Replies 3

ggilbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco ASA 5510 Security Plus bundle

Includes 5 Fast Ethernet interfaces, stateful firewall, 250 IPsec VPN peers, 2 SSL VPN peers, Active/Standby high availability, 3DES/AES license, and 1 expansion slot

So, you should have only 2 webvpn license.

If you would like to increase the webvpn license, then you have to purchase license for the number of webvpn connections you would need.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Gilbert

waleedmatter
Level 1
Level 1

I already bought this license but i want to know the location for this license to download it

If you already bought the license, then the activation key that was given to you should be inserted using the command

activation-key xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_command_reference_chapter09186a008064186d.html#wp1477356

And then do "wr mem" and reboot the ASA.

Your license for SSL will be activated.

There is no place to download the key - it should have been sent to you. If not, contact the vendor you bought the ASA from and ask them to get the key for you.

Thanks

Gilbert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: