cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUSPA not starting?

chriss
Level 1
Level 1

I have an MCS-7835 server running windows 2003 and when I insert the Unity Service Pack DVD and launch the CUSPA.vbs the program never runs. It gets far enough to created the C:\CUSPA.tmp directory structure, but I never get the "Click here to continue in English". This being a Windows 2003 system I am wondering if there is some heightend level of security that is blocking the VBS from running enough to launch the app or what...anybody run into this before?

5 Replies 5

jolo07310
Level 5
Level 5

Chris,

I just install windows 2003 R2 Standard at MCS7835 (HP) for Unifed Messaging 4.21.

I just tried to run CUSPA.vsb when I saw your post, it allowed me to run.

Have you follow the step, for instance use HP CD to initial the OS installation??

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a00804419f1.html

Ken

Well here's my situation, One of our other guys did the OS install months ago and he's since left the company, I was going to do a full re-install from the image disc when I realized that the image discs are missing. The server is running Windows 2003, but I have the Cisco Background Wallpaper and all of the HP tools and drivers seem to be loaded, so I can't say for sure if this thing was installed from a windows 2000 Unity Image Disc and then upgraded, or if it was installed from a Unity Image Disc that contained a Windows 2003 image...hard to say, but like I said, I have the Unity Media, but no server media so I'm tying to make this happen with the software that I have.

Do you have CSA or antivirus software running?

Brandon

Symantec AV is running, but I disabled the Real Time Protection, I'm going to uninstall that and anything else that looks suspicious and see if that changes things.

Did you ever figure this out?