cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail playing default system message

divey
Level 1
Level 1

User is setup correctly(same as other users that work just fine), yet when voicemail picks up for the extension I hear only the default system message. When I key in the users ext. Unity tells me it is not valid. I've deleted / recreated users account on Unity twice. I've also verified that the phone is setup for the correct voicemail profile.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unity version?

Any error messages in the application event log when you dial the user's extension?

If you've created a user with extension 1234 and you dial 1234 from the opening greeting then something is badly wrong if it tells you that is an invalid option.

Can you sign in using * and then 1234 (or whatever the ID is)?

Unity version is 4.1.

No error messages in the logs when calling the users extension.

One more piece of interesting information.

If I call voicemail and key in the ext 4336 it plays her greeting. When I call her 10 digit number I get the Voicemail system greeting and when I key in her number I am told that the number is not valid. She is the only one of over 100 users having this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: