cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Are mulitple modes allowed for SSLVPN on a single ASA 5540?

ydemissie
Level 1
Level 1

Can you configure both clientless and sslvpn client (svc) on the same device? Can a user access both? That is, for example if you configure clientless for OWA and svc for another application, will a user be able to access/use both?

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

h.parsons
Level 3
Level 3

Yes you can, the way we did it was to create a group policy for each with an alias for each and to enable the drop down box for group policy selection for the user. So when a user accesses the WebVPN site under the username and password boxes there is a box to select which way they want to connect.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

h.parsons
Level 3
Level 3

Yes you can, the way we did it was to create a group policy for each with an alias for each and to enable the drop down box for group policy selection for the user. So when a user accesses the WebVPN site under the username and password boxes there is a box to select which way they want to connect.

Excellent! I have setup a lab environment for this on Friday so I'll try out your solution on Monday and let you know how it goes. Thank you so much!!!

Yes, it worked like a charm. Thanks! I had to upgrade to version 7.1 or newer have sslvpn client capability but other than that it was pretty straightforwad and painless. Cheers!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card