cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks Suspend Mode

shahreezal
Level 1
Level 1

The devices have been deleted/removed from CiscoWorks but it's still shows in the Suspend mode under Delete Device tab. Please advise on how to permenantly delete/remove from both Suspend & Delete mode.

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From suspended mode you should be able to select the devices then delete them. It depends on the exact version of CiscoWorks as to exactly the steps involved here.

From the suspended mode, I have select the devices that were supposed to be deleted by an error message apprears. See below:

Critical Error

A failure occurred during an import status operation.

What version of CiscoWorks is this, and on what platform?

Browser Status

Java Enabled

JavaScript Enabled

Cookies Enabled

Browser MSIE 6.0; (Supported IE version)

SSL Compliance Info

Name Version Install Date SSL Compliant

CiscoWorks Common Services with SP3 2.2 9-9-2005 22:08:14 YES

Resource Manager Essentials 3.5 8-3-2005 13:51:38 YES

Resource Manager Essentials Incremental Device Support 3.5 8-3-2005 13:51:38 YES

In that case, this error can mean a problem with DIServer, or more likely, the Essentials database. Please provide the output of NMSROOT/bin/pdshow. You also did not mention that platform on which RME is running. If Windows, please also provide the DISErver.log if Solaris, the daemons.log.

Hi Clarke,

Do you have email address, so that I can send you the out of the DIServer?

I would prefer to do this on the forum. If the log contains sensitive information, please open a TAC service request so you can continue troubleshooting there.

Thanks! I've already opened a TAC case for this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: