help me with my career ...please

Unanswered Question
May 7th, 2007

hi all

Well my name is drupad and i am from darjeeling , west bengal india .I wasam on the verge of completing my ccna from technolab , darjeeling but now i have come to know that the ccna certificate is valid in west bengal only ..... i will have to sit for online-exam to obtain global validity .....

I am frustrated now ... i wanna study CISCO RELATED COURSES for a maximum of 1 and a half year ....in england or australia ... could anyone be kind enough to guide me regarding the best recognised cisco academy ... which has global validity ....please let me know at the earliest my mail is [email protected]

Apart from this .... if a job was guaranteed after completion of 1 and a half year cisco course ... it would be very helpful .... could you please look for such recognised cisco academy in UK or australia ... please.....

i have been searching on the net for about a month now ... please do help me and advise me asto which course whould i take ...... should i give up my present ccna course from technolab , darjeeling and opt for a new one abroad .. or should i sit for online exam and obtain global validity .... please help me

best regards

drupad

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jaffer_sathik2010 Wed, 05/09/2007 - 20:32

Hi Drupad,

You can take CCNA exam certification guide book from cisco press. That boook is more than enough to pass CCNA exam . But you have study throughly.

For simulation types of questions . you can download simulators from net.

One more thing, Are you travelling to England /Austiralia only for studying CCNA course ?

--Jaffer

drupadonline Thu, 05/10/2007 - 08:42

hello

Yes , i do intend to study for another year and a half ... that too in england or u.s or australia .... could uh suggest me an academy there which will ensure me job after the completion and ....i did try to search for the academy ... there were thousand of academies to choose from ... please help me make my decision ... i really wanna study abroad in australia , engaland or U.S , could uh please suggest me one good CISCO ACADEMY ....

Actions

This Discussion