please help me with my career

Unanswered Question
May 7th, 2007

hi all

Well my name is drupad and i am from darjeeling , west bengal india .I wasam on the verge of completing my ccna from technolab , darjeeling but now i have come to know that the ccna certificate is valid in west bengal only ..... i will have to sit for online-exam to obtain global validity .....

I am frustrated now ... i wanna study CISCO RELATED COURSES for a maximum of 1 and a half year ....in england or australia ... could anyone be kind enough to guide me regarding the best recognised cisco academy ... which has global validity ....please let me know at the earliest my mail is drupadonline@gmail.com

Apart from this .... if a job was guaranteed after completion of 1 and a half year cisco course ... it would be very helpful .... could you please look for such recognised cisco academy in UK or australia ... please.....

i have been searching on the net for about a month now ... please do help me and advise me asto which course whould i take ...... should i give up my present ccna course from technolab , darjeeling and opt for a new one abroad .. or should i sit for online exam and obtain global validity .... please help me

best regards

drupad

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
vmzyece1977 Tue, 05/29/2007 - 17:16

Drupad,

I got your concern. Just know that Cisco certifications are the same regardless of where you obtain them from.

So, if you have some places in India, I would recommend you to do your studies from there. However, you can search globally using this link.http://locators.netacad.net/cnams/locators/AcademyClassLocator.jsp

Also remember that jobs are normally available depending on where you are, experience and many other factors. Just get to he CCNP and am sure you will get something reasonable.

I hope this helps you. All the best in your endeavours.

Vc

Actions

This Discussion