cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity without system audio

phartl
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer with own audio files. Now I have to install a call handler with these audio files. But after recording the customer audio, the unity system audio will be played. How can I disable this ?

5 Replies 5

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

If the greeting is set to Play from the recording, Unity is not supposed to play the system greeting. Confirm that the greeting is configured to play from "Recording"

Hi,

The greeting for the call handler is set from recording autio file. But after the file ends, unity plays the audio: after beep you can leave a message.

What is the after greeting action set for this Call handler ?? Sounds like it is configured to take a message after playing the Call Handler. Do you want to record a message after the CH is played or route calls based on User Input ?? Incase you dont want to have users leave a Message, the after message action should be configured accordingly

Hi, the greeting is a customer designed audio file. After greeting the caller should leave a message. But after the customer audio the unity plays a system audio. The problem is not the audio file after leaving a message.

If you want I can send you a picture.

thx

patrick

here som pictures as attachement....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: