Views
Helpful
Replies

Privilege Level command

Anand Narayana
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

this is my working configuration in my Cisco 1751 router, with this i can directly login to the router with full access to it, without accessing for "enable password", ie.

username: anand

password: xxxx

1751#

username anand privilege 15 password xxxx

privilege exec level 15 configure terminal

line vty 0 4

privilege level 15

the same kind of thing i wanted to configure in my Pix/ASA, can you help me out in this.also i wanted a privliged level 1 user should not a enter in to "enable" mode, the "enable" command should get denied.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

royalblues
Level 10
Level 10

anand,

I don think you can directly telnet/ssh with a privilege level 15 to a pix or the asa.

You always enter the user mode even when you are using ACS with shell authorization

Narayan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

royalblues
Level 10
Level 10

anand,

I don think you can directly telnet/ssh with a privilege level 15 to a pix or the asa.

You always enter the user mode even when you are using ACS with shell authorization

Narayan

Thanks Narayan. infact b4 posting this, i went & searched documents related to this, but couldn't succeed, that is why thought of post in this, any thanks once again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card