cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST on PRI numbering plan

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I have a PRI with a small telco. When turning up, I had to change the Calling and Called number plan on the CCM gateway config from Cisco CallManager to ISND in order for outbound calls to work. (this is an MGCP gateway).

When the phones go into fallback mode, I am unable to dial out, and suspect that I need to code these calls the same as above. I have attached a visual of the mgcp settings I need to emulate in fallback mode. Please assist.

4 Replies 4

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

In SRST you'll need to configure your Voice gateway as H.323. In otherwords, you'll need dial-peers on your voice gateway.

I have a dial peer with 9T defined as the pattern. I can see on a debug q931 where the call is hitting the PRI, with the proper digits, but being rejected by telco.

R

You will need the command isn map plan to be able to change the called/calling party type from unknown/unknown to ISDN/National. The command you would have to type under the serial interface which was created for the PRI would be "isdn map address plan plan isdn type national"

Hope this helps

I opened a TAC case. I was missing the following statement under the dialpeer:

dial-peer voice 7777 pots

translation-profile outgoing outpri

Thanks to all who replied.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: