IPCC Express Recording Agents were recording now aren't

Unanswered Question
May 10th, 2007

CCM 4.2(3)

CSR 4.0(5)

Premium, 70 agents

I have 60 agents and supervisors configured, but not all of them are recording. All phones in the same voice vlan and all phones set to enable span to PC. One user that we used as a test agent was recording, now that it is live, he is connected to another machine with the agent software, but is not recording. I have other agents that are all showing calls of 1kb.

Most of my other agents are recording and have since day one. (Or since we changed all the span option on the phones) I don't think we are maxed out on recording since premium allows 80, and it's not the network since all agents are connected to the same switches.

Could it be the NIC on the PC? I believe all machines are the same and running Windows XP. Default recording server is the HA server. I can see recordings on both servers.

All (or most) installations pointed to the hostname, but NDS is running and working fine.

Another agent was recording just fine, then this morning all files show as 1kb from 6am-730am, then at 9am he started recording calls again.

I'm struggling to find the answer to this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion