moh not working at srst sites for in/outbound calls

Unanswered Question
May 11th, 2007
User Badges:

I'm using CCM4.2 and Unity4.2 at my main site. All remote sites are configured with SRST fallback. The remote sites register to my main site's ccm and unity during normal operations.

My issue is that all remote sites are not playing the MOH for external callers.

All remote offices are using fxo lines instead of pri lines for incoming/outgoing calls.

This problem occurs in both directions on remote sites reguardless if its an internal--->external call or an external-------->internal call.

At my main site, the MOH works fine on calls that are internal--->external,external--->internal,internal---> internal. I use PRI lines though at main office.

Is this a configuration issue on my srst routers or is this something I need to address in CCM?

Thanks in advance.

Reguards

-Tom

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jgittins1 Fri, 05/11/2007 - 10:55
User Badges:

for the remote office what is the protocol your using for your gateways?. Can you post partial config?

Maybe your media resource list does not have a moh server or if you running moh on the router make sure that you have it correclty configured.the device pool for the remote office check the media resouce list.

When SRST kicks in the remote users can make outbound calls? do you have a translation pattern for the internal extensions?

Actions

This Discussion