zulqurnain Sun, 05/13/2007 - 13:53

hello, just for your information.

Answer given to you in this regards is correct and it's called static PAT

if you are looking for just publishing you internal LAN IP ADDRESS then it would be different and it's called static NAT

hope it elaborate the idea. please rate it.

israrmuhammad Mon, 05/14/2007 - 20:02

Thanks for the reply and help. I will deploy soon and will update you.



This Discussion