cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 CUE - CCM

osama_emh
Level 1
Level 1

I have two CUE version 2.3.1 integrated with one CCM version 4.2(3).

I created 2 Jtapi users ; one for each CUE ,and 2 users one on CUE_1 called test ,another one on CUE_2 called test2. When the user test(CUE_1) calls test2(CUE_2) and leaves a message to test2 and when test2 retreives the stored message he hears that the message is coming from Unknown user and not from the DN of the test user .

How I can resolve this problem?

3 Replies 3

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The CUE users are not synched via the CallManager directory. The CUE directories are completely independent. The only way to get any information about remote CUE users is to configure VPIM between the CUE modules and add remote users.

See:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/unityexp/rel2_3/cue_cli/ch8netwk.htm

Thanks for your reply .

I tried to create one JTAPI user for both of the CUEs but i don't know which one(CUE) should i create the mailboxes for the users .

Regards,

OSama

The JTAPI user simply allows CUE to access the CTI Route Points, ports, and phones (for MWI). The users you create on CUE are only locally significant. Even if you import users from CCM, it's simply a way of getting the user's name and phone number into CUE; they are not kept in synch after that in any way.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: