cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise Skill Groups per Agent setting

kclark101
Level 1
Level 1

When adding a skill group to an agent in IPCC Enterprise 7.1.4, I receive an error "The agent has exceeded the maximum supported value 0 for Skill Groups per agent" Where is this limit set?

3 Replies 3

It is hard set from the RN: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1001/c1178/ccmigration_09186a00805670e0.pdf

Restriction of 20 Skill Groups per Agent in Release 7.0(x), 7.1(x)

With ICM / IPCC Enterprise and Hosted releases 7.0(x) and 7.1(x), the maximum supported value for Skill Groups per Agent is 20. Cisco is aware of potential issues that might occur when Agents are configured to have more than 20 Skill Groups. They include but are not limited to ?Agents cannot login in under certain conditions ?CTI Desktop buttons are grayed out ?Unable to control call state from CTI desktop ?Incorrect Skill Group data is provided

The previously published limit of 50 for Skill Groups per Agent in the 7.0 SRND is not correct.

ICM / IPCC Enterprise and Hosted release 7.2(1) will support a maximum of 50 Skill Groups per Agent. Customers who are planning to deploy release 7.0(x) or 7.1(x) and need more than 20 Skill Groups per Agent should delay their deployment until release 7.2(1) is available.

Customers who have already deployed on ICM / IPCC release 7.0(x) and 7.1(x) and are already using more than 20 Skill Groups per Agent should contact Cisco TAC to evaluate the potential issues. TAC will evaluate these issues in order to come up with an interim solution until release 7.2(1) is generally available.

david

That is good info, but I receive this error when adding only 1 skill group to an agent. Will not let me add any skill groups?

luai
Level 1
Level 1

I faced the same issue, go to ICM router reqistry and search for skill for agent entry and you will find the value is set to 0 change it to the number of the skill group you want for the aget, this will solve your issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: