cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Route Warnings

bfrericks
Level 1
Level 1

In our syslog we are getting a ton of the following messages: No route to 63.168.xxx.xxx from 70.209.211.170. Now 63.168.xxx.xxx is a static nat on our outside interface and the 70. address is some IP unaffiliated with us. Unles I'm reading the message wrong, why would we be getting a message saying no route to 63.168.xxx.xxx when that is on my interface and is it the 70 address sending an ICMP message to us stating such?

5 Replies 5

joshua.walton
Level 1
Level 1

Please post your config.

Thanks!

Any particular part? you're after?

Can you provide output from "show static" and "show route"? If using 7.x commands would be "sh run static" & "sh run route".

Thanks,

Vibhor.

It was over 4000 characters so it made me add as an attacment but here are the results of the show commands.

I receive these "no route to" messages as well. Doesn't seem to effect anything.

No route to 75.x.x.x from 208.x.x.x

208.x.x.x = my asa outside interface

75.x.x.x = a public ip of a remote access vpn client

Could 70.209.211.170 also have been a vpn client in your case? I think if that were the case we would be onto something here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card