cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 3.1 download missing?

Rik Guyler
Level 1
Level 1

I've been waiting for CSM 3.1 since it's supposed to support IPS 6.x but the download section doesn't show 3.1 as an option. There is a patch for 3.1 but not the app itself. It sure sounds like it was available as there are people talking about it but where did it go?

Rik

2 Replies 2

chickman
Level 1
Level 1

Just as an FYI, it was up for a little bit of time. It was taken down due to some issues. I'm sure you'll notice several posts requesting information on how to revert back to 3.0. I believe it was pulled to work a few more bugs out before a re-release. Unsure when that is going to happen, but hopefully soon.

Hope this gives you a better idea.

There's a Cisco Field notice for it:

Summary: If activities were pending in the Cisco Security Manager version 3.0.1 database, customers upgrading from version 3.0.1 to version 3.1 may experience database corruption.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6498/products_field_notice09186a00808434e7.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card