cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do the Cisco 877Ws support WDS?

voiper_99
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I was just wondering if the 877Ws support WDS? The reason why I ask is because I have an 877W and an 1100 series AP and I was wanting to know if it is possible to get WDS working between the two.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Will,

Sorry to say the 877W does not support WDS :(

Hope this helps!

Rob

Ah that's OK, thanks for the information. How/where did you find this out from? I have heard conflicting information that it is and that it isn't so it would be great to have a proper reference to look at.

Hi Will,

You know in this case there is no actual doc the says "the 877W does/does not support WDS" Call me crazy, but I spent a couple of hours last night trying to find a reference doc - nothing! There were 151 related documents but none of them gave an exact answer. Have a look at this 877W list of supported features and note that there is no mention of WDS.

Sorry I couldn't come up with anything more definite :(

Cisco 800 Series Routers

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_data_sheet0900aecd8028a976.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Not a problem Rob, thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: