Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

router ios or cme 4.0

m working on a 3800 series router, i want to know do i need only cme4.0 or router ios c3825-spservicesk9-mz.124- is enough.

the space in flash is only 10MB and the cme4.0 is 40 MB.

regards,

7 Replies 7

pls help.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes it's enough. You can copy the GUI files but these are not indispensable, that is, you need them only if you want to enable GUI administration. Then you can copy ringfiles, AA-BACD, some telephone firmware, but these don't take much space.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

rest of the files are there .only cue was not working it was having errors.now i hope it will work all the necessary files r there.

only concern is cue.

CUE does not need any file in router flash, it is all self-contained. If you have problems, report here the exact error and configuration, and somebody should be able to help.

Not true, CUE still requires many of the CME GUI files in the routers flash in order to configure many CME features such as phones, extensions, and global settings...

I see that the CUE GUI can be launched from CME GUI, beside that I think you are OK with CLI only on the router that can make the same features mentioned above.

Think that CUE can be used without CCME at well, in that case the CME files are not present for sure.

hi,

thx for speedy reply..

the problem is that the autoattendant script is not running not even the default one.

so we thought to upgrade the CME.

but when i uploaded the latest ios the other problems got solved like phones used to reboot if one presses message key.

now m hoping that the CUE will also work properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: