I am having the issue that when a supervisor agent is initiating a desktop monitoring, the agent being monitored receive a pop up message alert and makes the process not so "silent".
Is there any way to disable this?
Here are steps to turn off POP up alert when the supervisor clicks for silent Monitoring.
1. Open Cisco Desktop Administrator.
2. Expand Location then "your server name" LCC.
3. Select "Desktop Configuration".
4. From the top tools bar select "Monitoring".
5. Un-tick "Notify Monitoring".