Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection - Multi Language

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Unity Connection 1.2 - I've installed the UK English pack so now my system supports both UK/US english.

I've set the default language for the system to UK, and the users are set to UK.

However, if I go into any TUI bit to record a greeting I'm always prompted whether I wish to record for US or UK English - is it possible to disable US English so that this question isn't asked?

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
8 Replies 8

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, for each active language on the system (you can take US english out of the active list if you like) subscribers are given the option to record greetings for any of the languages - there's no way to have a list of languages that are installed and active for the TUI that are not offered for greeting recordings for subscribers.

Hi Jeff

OK - so how do I remove a language from the active list?

Thanks!

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Jeff

OK - so how do I remove a language from the active list?

Thanks!

Aaron

Anyone????

Ta

Please?

Ping

Ping

waynejackson
Level 1
Level 1

I need to add a second language onto an existing unity connection install but can only locate the compelted install files via the download page- is there a language service pack and if so where can I obtain it it

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: