Views
Helpful
Replies

dynamic change of display

Igor_Plom
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to change the labels on a 7941 dynamic. We have several people using a phone pool and I don't want to reset the phones every time someone is using a different phone... (the phone numbers them self will be forwarded by the phone server ..)

2 Replies 2

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

What labels are you refering to? It is easiest if you describe them in terms of how they are called in the ccmadmin pages. Also, there's a way to predetermine if you can do what you want to: if you make the desired change in ccmadmin, and you are being asked to reset the phone, then you can't do it without resetting the phone. If you are not asked to reset the phone, then you can do it without resetting the phone.

Hi stephan

we are upgrading CCM 4.1 to CCM 5.0(1),In 5.0 CCM How to get the Real-Time Informaion (Ip address,Directory number,...) using RisPort webservice ,can you send me sample java code to get the Real-Time information,iam sending SOAPMessage to the CCM but iam getting response with empty values (i referred CCM Developer guide.pdf for sending soap message ) if u send me the sample code it will be very useful for me

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ravindra

my mail id is:ravindra.trb@gmail.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: