Views
Helpful
Replies

Background image

g.lacoursiere
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have just receive 7941G phones, in replacement of the actual 7940. It brings a few questions to me.

1) How come I cannot put the language back to french in the phone. It offers only english in the config menu of the phone.

2) How can I change the backhroud image n the phone. Where and how should I configure that, so users can apply another backgroud image on the display of the phone??

Thank you

2 Replies 2

mparekh
Level 3
Level 3

Regarding your first question, have you installed the locale in CallManager? What version of CM are you running?

For your second question, to change the background image on the phone see the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080724691.html#wp1030672

hope that helps...

Hi,

I am not shure what you mean bye " have you installed the locale in CallManager.

About my CM version, I am not shure esther. Where can I find the version of CM ? I won't give you all the story, but the router, swicth and telephones that I currently use are borrowed from my furnisher during the time that I receive my order. So CM was installed in the router when I received it. The 7941, is one of the phone I just receive form the order.

Alos, the link you give, goes to Cisco, members only web site, and I don't yet have an account.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: