cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 RME Partial Success Config Archive

mchiaravalle_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have these same few 2950s, 3560s, and 2800 series routers that report Partially Successful Config Archive. All show the same description:

VLAN RUNNING Apr 11 2007 16:18:11 CM0012: Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if disk space is available and directory has required permissions.

I read back through about a year of postings and applied a few of the sollutions such as setting TELNET and SSH as the first two config fetch transport protocols.

All devices can "show running-config brief" ok.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is really weird. According to this screenshot you are not logged in as MChiaravalle. If you were, you would not be able to rate your own posts.

If you really are logged in as MChiaravalle, I recommend you report this via the "NetPro Feedback" link. Perhaps there is a bug with your Cisco.com account.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely CSCsh39475 which has a patch on Cisco.com at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-rme .

Yes that patch seemed to be it.

Thanks again.

P.S. I rated this a 5 but for some reason I never am able to see the place to red check mark these posts...?

It should be right beneath the rating if you have logged in, and you originated the question.

it is right above the rating - there is a check box for 'Resolved my issue'; if you mark this box you?' ll get that really helpfull red check mark for the conversation...

@joe

it seems that if you've ever posted a question in this forum it never got resolved ... ;-)

Cisco employees are not allowed to ask questions. But once, the tool was messed up, and I saw the checkbox for someone else's question. I had thought it was beneath, but I guess it's above.

that is a wise decission, that cisco employees are not allowed to ask question - if you would start asking - I think it would be a hard nut to crack

- so for us it is better you answer instead :-)

Attached is a .jpg screenshot of this thread. If you can find where I would check Resolved I'll give you a dollar...:-)

Thanks

This is really weird. According to this screenshot you are not logged in as MChiaravalle. If you were, you would not be able to rate your own posts.

If you really are logged in as MChiaravalle, I recommend you report this via the "NetPro Feedback" link. Perhaps there is a bug with your Cisco.com account.

Yup, that's what it was. Unlike CCO logins NetPro is case sensitive.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: