Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7912 logo again: can't reset or change

I've successfuly updated the logo using manual for CCM.But now i've got a problem how to change it: replacing the gkdefault.cfg with new higher logoID-parameter and new logo on the tftp doesn't change the situation - the old logo is still displayed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Have you increased the ID both as parameter to bmp2logo, and within gkdefault.txt ? Have you run the utility that prepares the bianry file from text ?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Have you increased the ID both as parameter to bmp2logo, and within gkdefault.txt ? Have you run the utility that prepares the bianry file from text ?

Hi,

yes).Logo ID was increased both while creating logo from bmp and in the file that was prepaired to be converted to *.cfg file with cfgfmt.exe .And both files(*.logo and *.cfg) were overwritten on tftp server. So once again what I have: I've done a test logo instead of default Cisco. It successfuly appeared.Then I want to replace it with a new one(during convertion to *.logo i've incresed the ID and put that meaning into *.txt that would be converted with cfgfmt.exe) and have no result. Instead of new logos phones with default logos are downloading a test logo.

Probably there is some kind of "cache" on TFTP server?

That's me again. Everything is fine - reset of the TFTP server helped to solve the problem.Thanks to everyone.Bye