Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7912 logo again: can't reset or change

I've successfuly updated the logo using manual for CCM.But now i've got a problem how to change it: replacing the gkdefault.cfg with new higher logoID-parameter and new logo on the tftp doesn't change the situation - the old logo is still displayed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Have you increased the ID both as parameter to bmp2logo, and within gkdefault.txt ? Have you run the utility that prepares the bianry file from text ?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Have you increased the ID both as parameter to bmp2logo, and within gkdefault.txt ? Have you run the utility that prepares the bianry file from text ?

Hi,

yes).Logo ID was increased both while creating logo from bmp and in the file that was prepaired to be converted to *.cfg file with cfgfmt.exe .And both files(*.logo and *.cfg) were overwritten on tftp server. So once again what I have: I've done a test logo instead of default Cisco. It successfuly appeared.Then I want to replace it with a new one(during convertion to *.logo i've incresed the ID and put that meaning into *.txt that would be converted with cfgfmt.exe) and have no result. Instead of new logos phones with default logos are downloading a test logo.

Probably there is some kind of "cache" on TFTP server?

That's me again. Everything is fine - reset of the TFTP server helped to solve the problem.Thanks to everyone.Bye

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: