cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS problems with Windows 2K3 SP1

magurwara
Level 1
Level 1

We are facing problems with ACS when we install SP1 on the ACS Server on Windows 2k3 Ent Edition.

After SP1 is installed, ACS admin web interface hangs whenever a AAA client is added or NDG is added/deleted/modified.

It hangs on some other changes as well but the NDG/AAA client is a confirmed to hang after the change.

ACS is running on a Dual-Core Dual Processor machine. The problem is not present on a single processor machine.

ACS ver. is 4.0(1) (Build 27)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

magurwara
Level 1
Level 1

Any CISCO folks out there that can regenerate this problem and propose solution.

Really need help with this.

Without SP1 there are no issues. But SP1 is needed for another piece of software that is required on the machine.

ACS ver 4.1 has been tested with Dual Processor. Check out the release notes,

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/acs41/rnotes/rnacs41.htm#wp140886

Regards,

Thanks gambhir. Upgrading is not an option at this time. My annoyance is that Cisco does not acknowledge for this to be a problem.

As the software does work on a dual-core machine but not with SP1 installed.

I might have to downgrade my servers to a single processor machine if there is no patch for it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: