cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP TELEPONY

winful
Level 1
Level 1

I have a clinet that wants an IP telephony solution on thire present infastructure, can i get some one to work with on this proposal or can i get proposal sample to work with for the client.they have 104 branches, and for ,and 3subgroup head office.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

For a 104 branches prospect, the local cisco office should be interested in supporting you with an AM and SE, have you tried to contact them ?

thanks alot for your immediate reply,

the local office would take forever to work with me on this. its one of the major Bank in NIGERIA,the deadline for the proposal is 5pm gmt end of work nigeria time tomorrow,the project manager at the client end would be presenting all the solutions to the directors by tuesday, cisco would be competion with multitech VOIP and Smartsolution.

if i had ample time on my side then i would have spoken with Richard AM for that sector and he would have assigned a SE.

would appreciate if we could work on this together at the shortes time available

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: