Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.5 issue

tjskier69
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I have just began working at a customers installation of LMS 2.5 with the Dec updates applied (by the way how can I verify this).

I've been logged in as admin, but something strange keeps occuring. ie error 500, server encountered an error when clicking anything from Common services. I logged out, tried to log back in again but keeps displaying 'server not ready....please wait'

Checked services and all seem to be started. I know if I restart Daemon Manage it'll resolve it but doesn't seem very robust. Any suggestions

Cheers

Tony

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Normally, one would verify this by going to Common Services > Software Center > Software Update. That will list all current versions of the applications. However, in your case, you will need to use the .info files under NMSROOT/setup. Specifically, rme.info, cdone.info, cm.info, and dfm.info.

What platform is LMS running on? What errors are in your NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log? What is the output of pdshow?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: