colin.mcnamara Thu, 05/17/2007 - 20:14
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Looks like you forgot to paste your message.

Though, if your question is what license pack do you have to buy to get IVR, the answer is the Enteprise Package.


leowong Mon, 05/28/2007 - 09:31
User Badges:

But if u are doing IVR over FCIP, u don't need any additional license in 9216i.


This Discussion



Trending Topics: Storage Networking