Issue with BCMSN

Unanswered Question
May 17th, 2007

Hey,

I sat this test yesterday, and during the exam one of the Testlet questions was missing the exhibit. This in turn ment i had to guess the 5 answers relating to this exhibit. I put a comment in the comment section and i was wondering if they ever get back to people regarding these or not?.

The reason i ask is because i got a score of 803 when 804 was required to pass the exam.I believe that i could have at least got some of these, if not all, correct which would be the difference between passing and failing.

Surely i'm not expected to pay the fee and re-sit the exam again for something that isn't my fault.

Regards,

Daniel Cerreto

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
johnd2310 Thu, 05/17/2007 - 16:32

Hi Daniel,

Some exams have questions that will not count in the final score, so it might be that that question was not included in the final marks. My quess is you might not get much out of them. Best register to retake will the knowledge is still fresh in your head.

Regards

John

danielcerreto Thu, 05/17/2007 - 16:37

Thanks for the response.

Surely they shouldn't have ones with massive mistakes like that, it ruined my concentration for the remaining questions.

Oh well, yeah ill have to resit when i can then...

Regards

Daniel

eriknixon Sun, 05/27/2007 - 19:39

I had this happen on Saturday during the BCSI Test. THe OSPF TOpology picture was missing. I simply told the exam proctor, she shut down that PC, put me on a new one. I was worried that my first 30 questions would be wiped out ( i knew i did really good so far), but when i was on the new system it left off at the same question but this time the topology picture was showing. I ended up passing with a 955, but that really freaked me out for a minute.

Actions

This Discussion