cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DIAL IN CONFERENCING

sunnyverghese
Level 1
Level 1

At present we are using dial out conferncing through our cisco ip phone our ccm version 4.1.3 . iam looking for a dial in conferncing facility . how i can implement dial in conferncing in our CCM 4.1.3. any third party vendor can support the dial in conferencing .

3 Replies 3

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Easy and cost effective way would be to setup a meet me conference number using one of your DDI numbers.

Use the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008009476a.shtml

HTH.

thanks for the help but i am looking for the users to call from outside the office and abroad calls to join in the dial in conference

The above answer was correct. Create some meetme conference configuration. Create a route for the outside call to get to the meetme numbers (I can't remember whether I used translation patterns or fake DNs). As long as someone in the office starts the conference at a meetme number, then an outside caller can dial in and join the meetme conference. I have set this up in several clusters.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: