Views
Helpful
Replies

AutoAttendant with CUE

rv_viji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUE 2.3 configured and working fine, now in the AutoAttendant I wanted to enable the dial-by-name facility, to do so I have configured the script accordingly.... now I want to configure the spoken name for all my users...

I have imported all my CCM users to the CUE, but how to add spoken names for all the users???

Can someone give some inputs on this...

Regards

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi RV,

Here is some related info;

Recording Spoken Names for Remote Locations and Users

Users with administrator privileges can record spoken names for remote locations and users. These recordings are played during the addressing or playback of voice-mail messages.

Accessing the Spoken Name Administration Menu

To access the Spoken Name Administration Menu:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Dial the phone number to call the Cisco Unity Express AvT system.

Step 2 Enter your extension and PIN.

Step 3 Press 3 to access the Voice-mail Administration Menu.

Step 4 Press 2 to access the Spoken Name Administration Menu.

Step 5 Choose one of the following:

Press 1 to record a spoken name for a remote location.

Press 2 to record a spoken name for a remote user.

Step 5a Enter the location ID and extension of the remote user, followed by #.

Step 5b If a recorded name exists, the system plays the current recorded name. To keep the current recorded username, press *. To record a new name, at the tone, speak the name. When finished, press #.

Step 4 Press # to return to the Spoken Name Administration Menu.

Press * to exit.

Press 0 for help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide09186a00806051e5.html#wp1050383

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the information, but this helps in creating spoken name for remote users....,

how can I create spoken names for the local users??..

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: