cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C-Class balde (WS-CBS3020-HPQ) support in RME

nawas
Level 4
Level 4

RME 4.0.5 support device table says that WS-CBS3020-HPQ is supported with min software 12.2(25) SEF1. And I'm runing the min software but none of 50 plus are able to archive config and when I check the device attribute I get the error for every attribute that "Device is not supported" Is it a know bug? any remedy to it?

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support was added after 4.0.5 was released, and so you need to get the device package from Cisco.com. To do this, go to Common Services > Software Center > Device Update and select RME. Then click the Select Updates button, enter your Cisco.com credentials, and install all the updates that are found.

Can you please tell me the URL and patch name to download. We dont' allow CiscoWorks Serber on the Internet.

Thanks.

Get all of the device packages from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-rme (that as, all of those marked for RME 4.0.5 that start with a capital letter).

Then, place them all in a directory on your file system, and use the same Software Center location I mentioned previously to install them.

Hmmm, it just occurred to me, that this particular device may have been added to 4.0.5 out-of-the-box. What version of the CBS3000 package do you currently have installed in RME, and what is the sysObjectID from this device?

Sysobject ID is

RFC1213-MIB::sysObjectID.0 = OID: CISCO-SMI::ciscoProducts.748

And what version of the CBS3000 package do you have installed?

I don't think I have any update since after the RME 4.0.5. I have allow CiscoWorks Internet access and followed the instruction you provided earlier and I got the following error:

Number of Packages Selected for Install : 1

For Product(s) : Resource Manager Essentials

Install Invoked by user : admin

The Package(s) Selected for Install :

CBS3000

ERROR: Error while installing (LibInventory): /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/LibInventory.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.12 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.16

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedSwimIOS): /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/SharedSwimIOS.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.12 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.16

ERROR: Error while installing (CBS3000): /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/CBS3000.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.12 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.16

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedInventoryCatIOS): /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/SharedInventoryCatIOS.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.12 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.16

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedSwim2900XL): /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/SharedSwim2900XL.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.12 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.16

ERROR: Error while installing (LibSwim): /opt/CSCOpx/temp/psuinstall/rme/LibSwim.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.12 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.16

No package(s) to install for : Resource Manager Essentials

Please disregard my previous message, I was able to find the mdf1.18 and now proceeding to install CBS3000 device package.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: