cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No data records in historical reports

dcasto
Level 1
Level 1

I recently had to run a repair on my IPCC express 4.0(4) sr01_build029. The repair went well except the historical reports have no data. The control center show in service but gives me the red x and will not let me restart it. X on SQL agent, historical and repository

2 Replies 2

bwalchez
Level 4
Level 4

Restore the backed-up data to the Historical Reports Database Server manually. Alternatively, perform 1) Use a text editor to open this file: C:\program files\WFAVVID\ wfengine.properties.(This file may be in another folder if you did not install Cisco CRA in the default folder.) 2) Add 1000 the value of this property: com.cisco.wfframework.engine.APPLICATION_TASKID_BLOCK

Save the wfengine.properties file. 3) Use a text editor to open this file: C:\program files\WFAVVID\ application.properties. (This file may be in another folder if you did not install Cisco CRA in the default folder. 4)Add 1000 the value of this property: com.cisco.session.id.block 5)Save the application.properties file.

I will try the restore tonight. I could not find either one of the files (wfengine.properties or application.properties)though.