cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No data records in historical reports

dcasto
Level 1
Level 1

I recently had to run a repair on my IPCC express 4.0(4) sr01_build029. The repair went well except the historical reports have no data. The control center show in service but gives me the red x and will not let me restart it. X on SQL agent, historical and repository

2 Replies 2

bwalchez
Level 4
Level 4

Restore the backed-up data to the Historical Reports Database Server manually. Alternatively, perform 1) Use a text editor to open this file: C:\program files\WFAVVID\ wfengine.properties.(This file may be in another folder if you did not install Cisco CRA in the default folder.) 2) Add 1000 the value of this property: com.cisco.wfframework.engine.APPLICATION_TASKID_BLOCK

Save the wfengine.properties file. 3) Use a text editor to open this file: C:\program files\WFAVVID\ application.properties. (This file may be in another folder if you did not install Cisco CRA in the default folder. 4)Add 1000 the value of this property: com.cisco.session.id.block 5)Save the application.properties file.

I will try the restore tonight. I could not find either one of the files (wfengine.properties or application.properties)though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: