I am a new user and I have an unconfigured catalyst 2950 - 24 ports switches. The IOS is 12.1(13)EA1. I'm trying to
configure the switch by connecting a PC to the console port of the switch. I have set up the terminal-emulation program (ms HyperTerminal). When the first time I power on the switch the setup program appeared. I followed the steps as describeb in CATALYST 2950 SWITCH HARDWARE INSTALLATION GUIDE Section Configuring the Switch with the CLI-Based Setup Program. But I think I made mistake because I didn't complete the setup as explained. I did the following
1. Enter Yes at this prompt: Would you like to enter the initial configuration dialog? [yes/no]: yes
2. Enter No at this prompt: Would you like to enter basic management setup? [yes/no]: no
3. Enter/typed a host name for the switch.
4. Enter/typed an enable secret password.
5. Enter/typed an enable password
6. Enter a virtual terminal (Telnet) password, and press Return.
7. I typed "no" at this prompt: Configure SNMP Network Management? [no]: no
8. I Enter interface name used to connect to the management network from the above interface summary: vlan1
9. Next I should Configure the interface by entering the switch IP address and subnet mask but at this points I didn't enter IP address etc.
Configuring interface vlan1:
Configure IP on this interface? [yes]: But I enter "no"
IP address for this interface: I just press enter
Subnet mask for this interface: I just press enter
10. Enter No at this prompt: Would you like to enable as a cluster command switch? [yes/no]: no
After all the switch displays that configuration (configuration resume).
Next I just press enter at this step when these choices appear:
 Go to the IOS command prompt without saving this config.
 Return back to the setup without saving this config.
 Save this configuration to nvram and exit
After it flash_init> prompt appear on the screen and I don't know what command to type.
I need help how to enter setup program again. Is it possible?
note: If I interrupt the boot process the switch: prompt appears but I also don't know what to do to fix the problem (some
command also denying me to proceed)